Sunday, August 17, 2014

A New Season has begun. Donations needed to add another Computer for Capping. :-)

Hi Everyone. In July of 2013, my oldest Laptop in my Home Network died after 10 long years. So, I basicially went the past year Capping with one less computer, and I managed to make it work. However, for some of you who are fans of the fringe Leagues like the SPL, FLC, Eredivisie, and though I wouldn't exactly describe them as fringe the Eredivisie & Bundesliga, having one less Computer meant I had sacrifice from time to time coverage of those Leagues.

After paying the Monthly household bills for the month of August, I was able to set aside half the money for another Laptop. Its a rarity when I directly ask for Donations, but I figure it wouldn't hurt to ask for a little bit of help from all of you who have followed my work over the 8 years I have been Capping. With that said, any amount that you can spare to send to me would be greatly appreciated.

Goal Donation amount needed: $250

Thank You. icon_biggrin.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment