Friday, April 17, 2015

NBA Playoff Coverage starting April 18th info...........................

Hi Everyone.  As you may have noticed, since I started my new Blog, the coverage of North American Sports Leagues, NFL & NBA, was not covered on my new Blog.  Those who were followers of my original Wigan88 Blog that I had for 3 years, was removed in May of 2014.   Apparently the reason behind the removal was my coverage of the 2014 NBA Playoffs.  Chances are the US Networks that covered the NBA Playoffs probably complained about it.  Now, I never understood why after 3 years of covering the NBA Regular Season & Playoffs on my Blog, that it would be removed.  If it was such an issue, then why say or do nothing for 3 years.  Nevertheless, for those who are into the NBA Playoffs, head over to the Rojadirecta Forum, where I have been a member for 4 years.

Wigan :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment