Friday, September 23, 2016

Hi Everyone!!! Introducing my first T-Shirt design, "Relevé Football Club", is now available for sale. Read the details below......

Hello everyone!!! I want to introduce you too the Tbars & Tutus Dojo. It is a concept that marries 2 communities that have had a major influence on my life: Weightlifting & Dance. I don't own a Gym, nor do I have a Dance Studio. Nevertheless, a concept doesn't have to have a brick & mortar face in order to live & breathe. One way I have found to make it live & breathe is through Design.
This is the first design for the Tbars & Tutus Dojo, the "Releve Football Club" T-Shirt, the official Soccer club of the Tbars & Tutus Dojo, which I hope will be the first of many tees to come.






I created a Booster campaign where the T-Shirt can be purchased, and here is the Link:
Spread the word to family, friends, co-workers.  The campaign will run until October 9th, 2016.  Thank you, and take care. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment